UCLA Bruin's Big Win
The Bruins won their first College World Series title after soundly defeating Mississippi State 8-0.
Organic Gardening, Bruin Style
Fresh vegetables and herbs growing right on campus.
Take a look at these amazing moves.
50 Years of Art and Culture
A sneak peek at what you’ll see this fall at the Fowler Museum.
Women and War
Photographer Marissa Roth captured the impact of war on women's lives and faces.
See Bruin Swimmers and Divers in Motion
John Banks '95 talks about advertising, his agency, and how dogs bring out the best in people.
Listen as students, alumni and instructors divulge the details of "Doubleblind."
UCLA Professor Writes Book on Gangs
Jorja Leap has published a book called "Jumped In: What Gangs Taught Me About Violence, Drugs, Love and Redemption,...
Savior Soldiers of Team Rubicon
Military vets and doctors take on the world's worst disasters.
July 2013 Issue
The legendary photographer took hundreds of shots of UCLA. Much has changed — and much has not.
Most people can only dream of designing rides for Disneyland, but some Bruins actually do it.
The son of migrant workers was dubbed by Politico as a freshman lawmaker most likely to succeed.
There's much more you can do for relief than just work out or chill out.
Bruin Mark Gold leads the discussion on "green" issues in Southern California.
Bruin guide to UCLA arts and culture, entertainment and sports.
Test your knowledge of where campus buildings got their names.
UCLA's support of veterans and their families stretches back to the end of World War II.
Bruin Kal Penn can't stop juggling acting, politics and education.
The rock climber nailed the first big hurdle toward a one-way trip to Mars. more »
Chris McKinlay met a fellow Bruin while studying the science behind OkCupid.
This Bruin aced the requirements for personal character, integrity and honesty.
The '03 grad performed at this year's Grammys, where she was a double nominee. She's also writing a book and a musical.
UCLA's response has set a new bar for seismic research.
UCLA is well represented among this year's nominees for Grammys and Golden Globes.
For 38 years, Geof Strand has rallied fans at UCLA football games.
Jesús Gutierrez's students says he cares about more than their academics.
Gift from Jay T. Last and Deborah R. Last '60 includes masks, spoons and baskets.
Both the story and the setting of Nebraska are close to the heart of the director.
Randy Schekman '71 is remembered as "a most incredible undergraduate."
After seeing Kenyan children rummage through garbage to find food, Steven Ng decided to take action.
Bruin Carol Burnett is the 2013 recipient of the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
Campus News Feeds
- UC issues updated policy on sexual harassment, sexual violence
- Whose version of 'diversity' did the Oscars celebrate?
- Updated website puts answers to copyright questions at your fingertips
- Living through recession impacts mindset of young adults, UCLA professor finds
UCLA International Institute
- Burkle Center Director Kal Raustiala is quoted in Politiken about American soft power and Hollywood
- On Rereading: An Investigation into French Literary Practices Today
- Chemical Compositions: Industrial Anxiety, Epistemological Uncertainty, and the Question of Authenticity in Modern China
- Environmental Protection and the Rule of Law in China
- Brain Awareness Week brings tweens and teens to UCLA campus
- UCLA Headlines March 7, 2014
- 'Earth Matters: Land as Material and Metaphor in the Arts of Africa' opens on Earth Day at Fowler
- UCLA rated world's No. 2 public university in new international rankings
UCLA School of Theater, Film and Televison
- Coming on Strong
- Filmmaker’s work inducted into National Film Registry
- Laura Alsum the recipient of the 2014 Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Student Grand Jury Prize in Screenwriting
- Going Both Ways
Being a Bruin comes with benefits that last a lifetime. Stay connected by joining the UCLA Alumni Association. Membership includes …
Discounts on Sports, Arts, Travel, Health, Insurance & Financial Services
For more information, visit the UCLA Alumni Association.