At your theater this summer, watch the credits for the names of these Bruins.
Women and War
Photographer Marissa Roth captured the impact of war on women's lives and faces.
Take a look at these amazing moves.
Three Bruins have created a website, petrolicious.com, for others who share their passion.
Four World Wrestling Entertainment celebrities stopped by to spend time with pediatric patients.
The Clutter Gallery
More photos from the UCLA's Center on Everyday Lives of Families study of contemporary suburban America.
John Banks '95 talks about advertising, his agency, and how dogs bring out the best in people.
UCLA Professor Writes Book on Gangs
Jorja Leap has published a book called "Jumped In: What Gangs Taught Me About Violence, Drugs, Love and Redemption,...
Savior Soldiers of Team Rubicon
Military vets and doctors take on the world's worst disasters.
A Revamped Arena
UCLA's historic arena reopens this fall after extensive upgrading. Take a tour of the work in progress.
"Fantasy becoming a reality does not happen nearly as often as it should."
July 2013 Issue
UCLA institute is generating much of the research on sexual orientation and gender identity.
The UCLA Film and Television Archive is out to save Laurel and Hardy.
A filmmaker draws inspiration from his childhood as an Afghan refugee in the West.
Mark Kleiman is the go-to guy on issues related to drug policy.
Do you like eating organic? On Alumni Day, these graduates weigh in.
Bruin guide to UCLA arts and culture, entertainment and sports.
This campus "memory lane" has seen everything from political protests to soapbox derby races.
Design | Media Arts students use cool "projection mapping" to animate the back of the Broad Art Center. more »
This phenomenal young opera singer was discovered at UCLA, where his mom is a faculty in residence. more »
The comedian is being recognized for seven decades of memorable performances.
Actor Peter Weller of science fiction fame is finishing a Ph.D. in art history.
Fifty-four lucky Bruins open for the Rolling Stones' "50 & Counting" tour.
The UCLA basketball great says his bike is his freedom.
Kevin McMahon's on-the-job expertise and innovative education had an immediate payoff.
The UCLA women's basketball team collected more than 150 pairs of athletic shoes for middle schoolers.
Campus News Feeds
- The superhero's shrink
- The beautiful world under the microscope
- Student musicians fill construction site with glorious sound
- To get a truce, be ready to escalate
UCLA International Institute
- Fake It Till You Make It - The Good News About Chinaâs Knockoff Economy: Foreign Affairs article by Kal Raustiala and Christopher Sprigman
- Woman of the Pomegranate
- Heritage Language Conference at UCLA: CALL FOR PAPERS
- To Get a Truce, Be Ready to Escalate: NY Times Op-Ed by Burkle Center Fellow General Wesley Clark
- UCLA Headlines June 19, 2013
- Science as art: beautiful world under the microscope
- Dispelling the myth of gay affluence
- 10,000 students make quick getaway from the Hill
UCLA Sustainability News
- UCLA Fraternity Closes the Loop with Compostable Cups
- Easing pain at the pump
- New solar panels help power Ackerman
- UCLAâs new research center is UCâs 100th certifiably green project
UCLA School of Theater, Film and Televison
- Film & Television Archive: The Warner Archive Collection at UCLA
- Department of Theater Presents: "Angels in America"
- Film & Television Archive: "Captain Courageous" & "Boys Town"
- Film & Television Archive: "Keeper of the Flame" & "Adam's Rib"
Being a Bruin comes with benefits that last a lifetime. Stay connected by joining the UCLA Alumni Association. Membership includes …
Discounts on Sports, Arts, Travel, Health, Insurance & Financial Services
For more information, visit the UCLA Alumni Association.